Rock World
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

AQUI TODO MÊS, É MÊS DO ROCK!!!

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

asian singles - Tired of my sex life

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Maitland
Convidado

asian singles  - Tired of my sex life Empty
MensagemAssunto: asian singles - Tired of my sex life   asian singles  - Tired of my sex life EmptyTer Jul 26, 2011 1:52 am

Sunshine Coast free online dating - Only good sex My name is Regina BLAIS I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. Wagga Wagga online dating Geraldton online dating Adelaide free online dating Northern Territory free online dating Rockhampton dating i am a outgoing person. Down to earth, funny and always want to do things at the spare of the moment. I love trying new things sexually and just everyday things. I am a good person in search for someone who dont mind giving me a kiss in public or dont mind holding my hand and then knows how do my hard behind closed doors. I am very spontaneous and outgoing and rarely meet a strangre. I love working out and staying in shape. I am looking for someone that is down to earth, with a great sense of humor (got to have that). Another thing that is really important to me is communication, cause come on, we are all going to get old and our looks are going to fade away and if you don't have communication then you got nothing! Im a lonely girl who like music having a good time and works hard. Im looking for some fun and great casual sex. I have never done this before but a friend told me i can meet some great people. lets see what can happen. It's quite simple, I'm looking for a single, professional male for dating & possible long-term relationship. Racew is unimportant. Humor, intelligence, & loyalty are greatly appreciated qualities. Please do not message me if you are married or separated, looking for a fwb or nsa relationship, or have 5 kids. my turn ons: a guy with jeans on no shirt, and just like an inch or two of boxers showing....great conversation....skin to skin contact....well built up anticipation...flirting doen right...great kissing. I want to find that if possible without having to commit. If thags ok with u then send me a message. I am a sexy young honey. i want to find a tall dark and handsom man, that can get freaky and knows how to please his woman. I have curves in all the right places *winks* and i know what it takes to satisfy a man. I am willing to do what it takes to keep a good man, i should be getting a picture very soon.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

asian singles - Tired of my sex life
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1